This recipe for Chocolate Pudding is Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Vegan. Surprised? Some cheat ingredients is all you need and a blender and this sweet delicious pudding can be served right away. Food blogger Tarika Singh brings to you a very easy to make homemade chocolate pudding recipe that will be wiped clean off the bowls within minutes.
3 tbsp Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Honey
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
1/2 tsp Soya sauce
1/2 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 tsp Salt
- Cut avacadoes right from the center, go around the seed and scoop out all the pulp from inside
- Put avacado flesh, coconut oil, honey in a blender with the sharpest blades in.
- Roughly blend it in a food processor'
- Add cocoa powder, soya sauce, balsamic vinegar, salt and blend it till its gets a velvety texture
- Store it in cool dry place or serve immediately
Host: Tarika Singh
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Jay Nayak, Vaibhav Dhandha
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya